When you hear someone mention “Certainly Insurance“, what comes first to mind is a digital insurance solution backed up by experts with over a century of cumulative experience. While it is true that the insurance sector in the United States is competitive and saturated, Certainly Insurance is one of the few leading insurance game changers.
This article is meant to review “Certainly Insurance”, its products and the customer experience in the last year and I hope to do justice so that everyone who has no idea of the digital insurance company before now can have a full understanding of the company’s profile and its scope of operation.
Certainly Insurance Profile
Certainly Insurance is a leading insurance company created to provide coverage that is inexpensive, adaptable, and trustworthy to the public. Though the internet is silent on the founding date of Certainly Insurance, we believe Certainly Insurance was introduced to the public between 2018 and 2020. It must have been before the global pandemic lockdown since Businesses were put to a halt during the COVID-19 era. We also found the domain registration for Certainly Insurance (www.getcertainly.com) was effected on the 9th of July, 2018.
I must make it known that Certainly Insurance is a trademark of Liberty Mutual, the third-largest property and liability insurer in the United States and a major international insurer. The Insurance big wig ranked 71 in the Fortune 100 list of top US firms in 2020. They are a trusted source for personalized insurance coverage and offer different types of insurance policies to suit clients’ needs.
No doubt, Certainly Insurance provides different types of insurance plans to meet the needs of individuals. It provides the best protection for your family and youThe Insurance company is based in Boston, Macheusettes, US, and provides services to a wide range of customers in the United States.
Certainly Insurance offers insurance coverage that can help protect homes and belongings from natural disasters, medical emergencies, injuries, and more. Some of the specific services offered by this company include auto, home, health, and life insurance.
✓ Why choose Certainly Insurance?
Certainly Insurance is a new kind of insurance company that offers affordable rates and excellent customer service. They are based in Boston, MA, US, but they have plans available in 43 states. They offer insurance for all sorts of things, including home, car, life, and business. We also offer pet insurance for our four-legged friends. And if you need help with your policy or getting a quote, they will be there to help you every step of the way.
Why should you choose Certainly Insurance?
We believe that it’s important to provide an honest, straightforward explanation of what we do, and how we differ from other companies in the industry.
Here are reasons why you should choose Certainly Insurance:
- Certainly Insurance offers you an affordable budget: They offer a variety of different types of coverage budget options so that you can find a plan that meets your needs.
- Certainly Insurance operates fully online; Online 24/7 account management, bill paying, and claim to file are all available. We’re here to answer any questions about coverage or rates so that you can make an informed decision about which plan is best for you
- Certainly Insurance is Simple: With an easy, straightforward quote process that gives you control over your insurance.
- 24/7 customer service rep: Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Experienced in the insurance industry: We’re experts in the field and know all of the ins and outs of this complicated industry; we’ll be able to answer any questions about coverage or rates.
✓ What makes Certainly Insurance stand out?
It is a well-known fact that insurance is a very important aspect of life. But when it comes to buying insurance, people often face the dilemma of choosing between different companies.
Some people might want to pick the company that has the cheapest rates while others might want to go with the company that offers more benefits.
But how do you know which company will provide you with the best deal?
Here are major things that make Certainly Insurance stand out:
Certainly Insurance is still a start-up company;
As a start-up, we have a lot of flexibility. As soon as we have an idea, we can act faster, communicate more clearly, and invent new, better methods of doing things.
They have the support of a 100year old firm;
In particular, when it comes to insurance, the importance of having a Fortune 100 firm on your side cannot be overemphasized. When you need us the most, Liberty Mutual, a corporation with over 100 years of industry experience, will support us.
Certainly Unique Protection plans cover a wide range of needs and they can be tailored to suit your requirements:
Theft, vandalism, fire, as well as the majority of weather-related occurrences, are all key events that certainly’s renters insurance policies cover. They also pay for other people’s medical bills who get hurt in your house and the expense of lodging elsewhere if your house is temporarily unlivable.
Certainly Insurance also offers full replacement coverage:
Additionally, it provides full replacement cost coverage for all of your items, something not all renters insurance providers do. As an additional extra coverage, you can get identity theft protection, but it will cost you $5 more each month.
Certainly Insurance offers affordable rates without compromising on benefits and features.
✓ What are the cons of choosing Certainly Insurance?
Certainly Insurance is a company that offers insurance products to customers. There are many benefits to choosing this company, but there are also some drawbacks.
The main benefit of choosing Certainly Insurance is the price of their plans. The prices for their plans are relatively low and affordable to most people, which means that you can get coverage without having to spend too much money.
However, the downsides of choosing Certainly Insurance are as follows:
1. They don’t offer a variety of insurance options as other companies do:For example, they do not offer life insurance or disability insurance. . Some people would not consider this a drawback because many people have those types of policies from other companies.
This is a pretty big oversight, and it means that if you need any kind of insurance, you might have to look elsewhere.
2. Certainly Insurance does not offer any discounts or incentives: Certainly doesn’t seem to provide any renters insurance discounts, but most people shouldn’t be concerned because its plans are reasonably priced and start at $5 per month. Additionally, having a greater deductible will lower your monthly expenses.
3. They don’t have the best customer reviews: As a new start-up, Certainly Insurance hasn’t gotten a good number of reviews to back up its claims. However, to confirm this, you can easily email or call them.
4. The coverage offered by Certainly Insurance is not sufficient: Roommates, certain dogs, damage from earthquakes or floods, commercial property, and guests from home-sharing services are not covered by certainly insurance.
✓ What insurance plans does Certainly Insurance offer?
Certainly Insurance price is an incredibly inexpensive and convenient method to safeguard the things you treasure for as low as $5 every month.
Though, the price you pay is influenced by a variety of factors, like your residence, the value of your possessions, and the level of coverage you desire.
Your demands must be taken into consideration because renters insurance shouldn’t be a one-size-fits-all proposition.
The coverage that is best for you will be simple to comprehend when you receive a renters quotation from Certainly Insurance, ensuring that you only pay for what you require.
But Certainly Insurance doesn’t offer any discounts and this shouldn’t be a major concern because its prices are inexpensive and convenient.
Here are Certainly Insurance Pricing Plans:
Annual Premium – Starting at $60
Deductible Options – $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500
Maximum Liability Coverage – $250,000
Annual Premiums – The above estimate assumes $10,000 of liability coverage and a $250 deductible.
Certainly Insurance is a type of insurance company that exclusively sells itself online and is intended to offer dependable, cost-effective, and trustworthy coverage.
With Liberty Mutual Insurance supporting them, they have more than 100 years of experience providing top-notch customer service and assisting individuals like you in protecting the things they cherish.
Leave a Reply