Have you been finding it difficult to locate a competent second mortgage settlement attorney in the United States? Well, I have made it a whole easier for you. In this article, I reviewed “The Best 15 Second Mortgage Settlement in the United States”. Why not grab a cup of coffee, sit back and read on while I walk you through these fifteen Second Mortgage Settlement Law Firms we believe are best when it comes to handling your second mortgage disputes?
Before we proceed, I would love you to know I was not paid to endorse any or all of the attorneys in this article. Rather, the reviews and rankings are based on consumer data, disputes resolved and impacts made by these law firms. Before taking on our journey to explore these law firms, I feel it is imperative we discuss a bit on the subject which is ‘Second Mortgage Settlement‘.
Table of Contents
- What is a Second Mortgage?
- Who is a Second Mortgage Settlement Attorney?
- What Services Do Second Mortgage Settlement Attorneys Offer?
- Qualities to Look Out for When Choosing a Second Mortgage Settlement Attorney
- The Best 15 Second Mortgage Attorney in the United States
- 1. Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys At Law
- 2. Ballard Spahr LLP
- 3. McCarthy Law PLC
- 4. Wadhwani & Shanfeld
- 5. Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C
- 6. Jacqueline A. Salcines Attorney at Law
- 7. Arcia Law Firm
- 8. Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney
- 9. SRAI Law Office
- 10. Gamez Law Firm
- 11. The Fuller Law Firm, P.C
- 12. The Law Offices Of Steers And Associates
- 13. Chekian Law Office
- 14. Oak Tree Law
- 15. Kazerouni Law Group, APC
What is a Second Mortgage?
A second mortgage is a type of loan that you take out in addition to your primary mortgage. It allows you to borrow money against the equity in your home. You can use it for any number of purposes, such as paying off high-interest credit card debt or making home improvements.
A HELOC is a Home Equity Line of Credit. It’s like a second mortgage, but it allows you to borrow from your home equity and does not require monthly payments. You can use it for any purpose that you could use a second mortgage for, such as paying off high-interest credit card debt or making home improvements.
The main advantage of a second mortgage is that the interest rates are typically lower than those for a first mortgage. The downside is that if you default on the loan, the lender could foreclose on your house and force you to sell it at a foreclosure sale. Second mortgages often have lower interest rates and more flexible terms, but they also have more risk because if you default, it’s easier for someone to take possession of your home.
Who is a Second Mortgage Settlement Attorney?
A second mortgage settlement attorney is a lawyer or a law firm that specializes in resolving disputes between homeowners and lenders.
What Services Do Second Mortgage Settlement Attorneys Offer?
Mortgage settlement attorneys offer a variety of services to help their clients such as loan modification, short sale, debt consolidation, and bankruptcy. Other Services that second mortgage settlement attorneys offer include:
- Negotiating with the lender to get a lower interest rate and monthly payments.
- Helping clients find other sources of funding, such as home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Helping clients refinance their mortgage to get a lower interest rate or monthly payment.
- Helping clients avoid foreclosure by negotiating with the lender to modify the terms of the loan.
Qualities to Look Out for When Choosing a Second Mortgage Settlement Attorney
There is a lot to consider when you are looking for a Second mortgage settlement attorney. The following are 5 qualities that you should keep in mind when choosing one:
- Experience: A good second mortgage settlement attorney should have been in practice for at least 10 years.
- Reputation: An experienced second mortgage settlement attorney will usually maintain a reputation for being very professional and ethical. When you look up reviews online, avoid attorneys who have had complaints filed against them by clients.
- References: A good second mortgage settlement attorney will provide references from prior clients when you ask for them. If you are going to see someone for a personal connection, choose an attorney who is close by or has a personal connection with you.
- Reviews and Feedback: Before you consider hiring a second mortgage settlement attorney, hear what their previous clients have to say about them. This could be found on business directories or social media pages and channels of the law firm.
- Location: This is not always an important factor, but if the attorney’s office is far away, they may not be able to visit your home as often and any forms that need to be signed in person may take longer to process.
The Best 15 Second Mortgage Attorney in the United States
1. Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys At Law
LOCATION: Ventura, Santa Barbara, Westlake Village Cities in California
Rounds & Sutter Llp Attorneys At Law was founded in 2009 by 2 partners; John K. Rounds and Randall V. Sutter to provide legal assistance to those in need in need of it. John and Randy decided to team up and launch their own business in 2009 since they shared a similar attitude and vision.
With over 13years of experience, thousands of customers have benefited from the legal assistance of Rounds & Sutter LLP attorneys in the areas of real estate law, business law, bankruptcy law, mortgage settlements, consumer advocacy, and employment law.
Why Rounds & Sutter LLP at LAW?
Asides from assisting with issues pertaining to Second Mortgage Settlements, Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys at Law provides legal assistance to those who got injured in a car accident or were detained on suspicion of a crime, battling to stay in the nation or get back together with their families or want to leave their family a legacy once they pass away.
They have quite a good number of testimonials and public reviews on the WorldWide Web. To see testimonials about Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys at Law, check out their testimonials page. The Law Firm also boasts of a 5-Star Review from over 30 Clients on its Google My Business Directory.
If you stay in California, you’d want to hire Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys at Law to sort out your second mortgage settlements appropriately. We have no personal dealings with Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys at Law and this review about them is based on the public data and reputation of the law firm.
2. Ballard Spahr LLP
LOCATION: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boulder, Delaware, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls & Washington DC.
Ballard Spahr LLP started its law firm originally in 1885 and was called Ballard and Spahr for the first time in the early 1900s. Ellis Ames Ballard and Boyd Lee Spahr are the two attorneys who started this law firm with a major focus on court cases, securities law, financial regulation, business and finance, intellectual property, public financing, and real estate issues.
Since then, Ballard Spahr LLP has been providing legal services and has won achievements. Some of these achievements include;
- helping Media Gain Access to Mar-a-Lago Search Documents.
- supported the Independent Creator Revolution.
- helped CoStar Group Grow in Richmond and Beyond.
- helped a Labor Trafficking Victim Whose Whole Life Was Changed by That Moment.
Ballard Spahr LLP has over 650 knowledgeable attorneys spread over 15 offices, who are readily available whenever and wherever their clients need them. Unlike Rounds & Sutter LLP Attorneys at Law, Ballard Spahr LLP prides itself as a national law firm because of its high coverage and availability of its lawyers across the country.
They also offer superior service and counsel that is results-driven in the areas of business and transactions, finance, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate.
3. McCarthy Law PLC
LOCATION: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C. & Wisconsin
McCarthy Law PLC is a law firm founded by John F. McCarthy in 1927. McCarthy Law PLC is known for its extensive experience in major law areas such as business law, litigation services, tax law, real property law, and labour and employment law both nationally and internationally.
Why McCarthy Law PLC?
Free Consultation: McCarthy Law PLC offers its clients Zero charges and FREE consultation. They also manage all negotiations and communications with your creditors and frequently settle your debt in six to 36 months.
100% Support: McCarthy Law PLC is one of the few debt settlement firms that can genuinely represent you in court proceedings and protect you from your creditors.
Easy to locate: With over 90 locations nationwide, McCarthy Law PLC has made it easy to locate them from anywhere.
McCarthy Law PLC works with clients to negotiate debt settlements and clear up credit errors. They assist clients who are struggling financially as a result of excessive debt.
4. Wadhwani & Shanfeld
Wadhwani & Shanfeld was initially founded in 2009 by Raj Wadhwani, in which the initial name was Wadhwani Law Firm before becoming a partner with Gregory Shanfeld which gave birth to Wadhwani & Shanfeld. Wadhwani & Shanfeld aims at providing their clients with legal representation in bankruptcy and debt settlement matters. Their main office is in Sherman Oaks but they have other offices in Ontario, Palmdale, Lancaster, Long Beach, and Los Angeles.
At the time of this writing, Wadhwani & Shanfeld’s works have been successful in assisting over 25,000 people in recovering from a financial crisis. Here are some reasons we’d recommend Wadhwani & Shanfeld if you need to resolve a second mortgage crisis urgently:
- Wadhwani & Shanfeld have got attorneys who are experienced, qualified, and dedicated to serving the interests of our clients.
- Wadhwani & Shanfeld bankruptcy attorneys put up a lot of effort to assist the people we represent in locating practical answers to their difficult monetary problems.
- With over 13years of experience, Wadhwani & Shanfeld have helped more than 25,000 clients to get their lives back together after filing for bankruptcy.
Asides from that, we found some reviews on Yelp that gave more depth into how effective Wadhwani & Shanfeld has been in handling mortgage matters.
Also, another past customer of Wadhwani & Shanfeld via Yelp says,
I am happy to say I received exceptionally good customer service from Raj Wadhwani & his legal team. I used to have a credit score of 760+, but I began to fall behind on my mortgage payments. It came to a point where it became necessary for me to consider filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy to prevent foreclosure of my home.
I had been receiving flyers/solicitation letters for some time in my mail, but I did not feel very confident about the credentials of the senders. I therefore did a Google search for a ‘bankruptcy attorney’ and refined it further to ‘board certified bankruptcy attorney’. I found their website professionally done and that made a good impression on me. So I made an appointment with Raj and we discussed my financial situation to confirm that Chapter 13 was indeed the right option for me. He then provided me with a check-list of documents I needed to put together for filing Chapter 13.
I gathered the documents and after a week made a second appointment and this time we posted the details into the computer to process my Chapter 13 application and arrive at an estimate of my plan payment. Karine successfully handled the motion to strip the second mortgage, since the value of the home had fallen well below the amount I owed on the first mortgage. A month later I had the ‘Notice of Hearing’ in which my plan payment was approved. I was able to keep my home & car and am now making reasonable monthly plan payments and will hopefully have my debt discharged in five years. Since my financial future was at the cross roads, what also influenced my selection was the attorney’s credentials. I would wholeheartedly recommend Raj Wadhwani and his staff of qualified legal experts without hesitation…Roger M
The lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld are more specialized in cases involving Bankruptcy and financial crises which the second mortgage settlement apparently falls under.
5. Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C
Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C is another law firm with highly experienced attorneys that specializes in providing debt relief solutions. It prides itself as Georgia’s number one law firm for affordable bankruptcy. The bankruptcy attorneys at Bournakis and Mitchell, P.C. assist clients who require financial settlement as well as those who are concerned about losing their home or car. They represent clients in bankruptcy and social security disability cases.
The three partners at Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C law firm in Northwest Georgia; Elizabeth Zeller Mitchell, Maria Leontini Bournakis, and Randall Carver have a combined expertise of more than 20 years.
Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C work with clients to use bankruptcy law to discharge debts in order to maintain a debt-free lifestyle and provide a fresh start free from the crippling burden of excessive debt. Here are some things that stand Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C out from others:
- Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C provides defence against harassing creditor calls and demands: Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C get in touch with the creditors and ask them to cease making the grating collection calls. This frees you up so that you can create a payment plan and take measures to reclaim your financial independence while also relaxing.
- Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C provides help on how to Manage Your Paperwork: Bournakis & Mitchell‘s skilled bankruptcy attorneys will keep you informed of all you might need to know and dispel any myths about bankruptcy that might cause you to make a mistake in your case.
6. Jacqueline A. Salcines Attorney at Law
Jacqueline A. Salcines Attorney at Law was founded 13 years ago by Jacqueline A. Salcines who was a criminal law attorney at the time. The Law Office of Jacqueline A. Salcines, P.A is situated in the centre of Coral Gables in Miami, Florida, and represents customers from all over the world as well as from the State of Florida, including Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, and Palm Beach County.
Jacqueline A. Salcines, PA, an established and well-respected real estate and business law firm, takes pride in providing the community with a full range of real estate and business services for more than 20 years. It offers top-notch, aggressive legal assistance to a broad range of clients in Florida and abroad, working assiduously, and closely with the client to get the finest outcomes.
Jacqueline A. Salcines, PA also provide legal services to both businesses and individuals. With a focus on achieving the most cost-effective, effective, and goal-oriented results, the law firm serve a wide range of clients, including individuals, buyers, sellers, business owners, corporations, distressed homeowners, foreigners, realtors, commercial property owners, landlords, and tenants, as well as clients from around the world doing business in South Florida.
The practice focuses primarily on business law issues, litigation, foreclosure defence, and residential and commercial real estate matters. From business formation to tenaciously resolving business disputes, we are our clients’ most zealous representatives.
7. Arcia Law Firm
Arcia Law Firm was founded by Omar J. Arcia in the year 2000 in Coral Gables, Florida. With over 20 years of experience, the Arcia Law Firm P.L. is now accepting a wider range of cases, such as Auto Accidents and Personal Injury claims, Premise Liability, Slip & Fall, Wrongful Death, Product Liability, Medical Malpractice, Business, and Real Estate Disputes.
Why Arcia Law Firm?
1. Arcia Law Firm offers a one-on-one Client Relationship
From your initial face-to-face encounter with attorney Omar Arcia to the ongoing relationship you will experience with our staff to discuss every stage of your case, we take the time to get to know our clients on a personal and friendly level at the Arcia Law Firm.
2. Arcia Law Firm offers 100% support and respect to all its clients.
The Arcia Law Firm does not only provide you with solid legal advisers but also listens to you, eases your mind, and assists you in achieving the objectives you have set for yourself.
3. Arcia Law Firm is always readily available
The Arcia Law Firm’s attorneys and staff are always willing to schedule time for our clients. They are available at all times via phone call or email to handle queries and problems. To accommodate any busy schedule, they also provide appointments on the weekends and at night.
Arcia Law Firm guarantees that every new client who works with their firm is guaranteed to meet with an attorney, not a secretary or paralegal. We are excited about the chance to speak with you and provide a free case evaluation.
8. Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney
Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney was founded in 2009 by Joshua L. Sternberg. Ever since then and with the help of tested legal tactics, Joshua L. Sternberg has assisted many families in avoiding foreclosure and achieving financial freedom. He is a well-known expert in the field and is esteemed by his colleagues as a knowledgeable source.
Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney services include; Covid-19 Mortgage relief, Loan modification, disputes and workouts, second mortgage settlement, forbearance agreement, reinstatement plans, stop foreclosure/delay, chapter 7&13 bankruptcy, liens stripping, strategic foreclosure, personal injuries like motor accidents, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, etc.
Why Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney?
1. Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney tells you the truth and nothing but the truth:
The truth is what we’re here to tell you. even if what you hear isn’t what you wanted to hear. We reject pretenses of innocence. SternbergLaw Group Foreclosure Attorney helps you to identify and understand how difficult your case is and also provides a solid strategy to handle it.
2. Personal Client communication.
Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney will assign an in-house attorney for you based on your requirements and also their area of expertise. Our top priority is keeping you informed about the status of your case and regularly discussing your needs and desires.
3. Proofs and Results.
Sternberg Law Group Foreclosure Attorney has proven itself by helping thousands of families to avoid foreclosure and financial crises.
9. SRAI Law Office
SRAI Law Office was founded in 2010 by Mr. Srai. Due to his work at a nearby firm and his time spent at the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Srai is an expert in the area of criminal law. Mr. Srai is aware of the distinctive challenges that each criminal case presents. His experience enables him to competently and successfully research each case and, as a result, advise his clients about the likely outcomes of their cases.
The Srai Law Office offers tenacious representation in cases of bankruptcy, family law, and criminal law.Each client’s unique needs are taken into consideration at the Srai Law office. All of their clients receive fast communication from their attorney, who also offers advice on all potential outcomes of their cases.
10. Gamez Law Firm
Gamez Law Firm was founded in 1973 ok the west side of Dan Antonio by Mr. Gamez with a major focus on litigation, including cases involving injuries. Ever since then, Gamez Law Firm is always committed to supporting their neighbors in San Antonio as they navigate some of life’s most challenging obstacles.
Why Gamez Law Firm?
1. Gamez Law Firm provides legal assistance to those who got injured in a car accident in San Antonio and Texas.
2. Gamez Law Firm provides you with attorneys who have decades of experience working with accident victims to get them the money they deserve and need as compensation.
3. Gamez Law Firm offers a Free consultation to all its clients.
4. Gamez Law Firm goes above and beyond to aid in your recovery. Gamez Law Firm is concerned with improving your quality of life. Without charging you anything, Gamez Law Firm helps you find a doctor, help you get a rental car, and see to the rest of your needs.
5. Gamez Law Firm provides you with 100% support. They provide you with the contact details of your attorney so you can always reach out to them at any time for immediate help.
11. The Fuller Law Firm, P.C
The Fuller Law Firm, PC was founded by Attorney Lars Fuller in 1990. The Fuller Law Firm, Pc specializes in helping individuals in Salinas, Oakland, and San Jose through Bankruptcy Law.
California’s foremost bankruptcy authorities, The Fuller Law Firm, PC’s attorneys focus majorly on bankruptcy law and consumer protection. They help customers regain control of their precious assets and stop creditor harassment, such as garnishments and pending lawsuits, by using all legal means at our disposal. We straightforwardly handle every client’s issue.
Why Fuller Law Firm, Pc?
1. The Fuller Law Firm, Pc offers a Free consultation. The Free consultation session will be set up as soon as possible and there will be in depths and possible solutions for your case.
2. The Fuller Law Firm, Pc gives you a thorough list of everything you need to get ready. At every step of the process, we’ll work as rapidly as we can.
3. The Fuller Law Firm, Pc is always with you, we will take the time to go over and clarify the bankruptcy petition.
4. The Fuller Law Firm, Pc offers you access to a team of knowledgeable, caring employees.
12. The Law Offices Of Steers And Associates
The Law Offices of Steers and Associates was founded by Elena Steers in 2001. A full-service law firm with expertise in personal injury and bankruptcy. Elena specializes in guiding individuals, families, and entrepreneurs of small businesses through the Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy processes to seek debt relief alternatives.
Elena, who has a wealth of legal knowledge, notably assists customers by meticulously demystifying the frequently complex processes and difficult jargon of the legal system into straightforward words, ensuring that clients completely comprehend the debt relief solutions that may be legally pursued.
Why The Law Offices of Steers and Associates?
1. The Law Offices of Steers and Associates has been in office for over 20 years now and has helped over 3,000 clients in the areas of personal injury and bankruptcy law.
2. The Law Offices of Steers and Associates have more than 50 years of combined expertise defending clients in the legal fields of bankruptcy and personal injury.
3. The Law Offices of Steers & Associates takes great satisfaction in providing each client with individualized service and a caring attitude. We care about your specific needs, including those related to your injury-related medical care, vehicle repairs, financial worries, and other personal issues. But most importantly, we want to help you by giving you honest, practical legal advice.
13. Chekian Law Office
Chekian Law Office was founded in 1993 by Michael Chekian in Southern California. It is a full-service bankruptcy legal practice with offices in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino that represents clients in all debt-related matters throughout California with a focus on Southern California cases.
Over the past 25years+, people and businesses contact Chekian Law Office when they are having issues with their credit cards, payday loans, or taxes, have been served with a lawsuit, are facing a wage garnishment when an old judgment comes to light, have a lien on their property, or are subject to a levy on their bank account.
Debt troubles affect creditors as well, and Chekian Law Office has expertise in assisting creditors to optimize returns when their suppliers or clients declare bankruptcy.
14. Oak Tree Law
Julie J. Villalobos established OakTree Law in 2009 with a focus on bankruptcy. A short time after the company was established, Ms. Villalobos hired more specialists with knowledge of loan modifications who had created their effective loan modification plan to help clients who were having financial issues.
For customers with debt issues, OakTree Law now offers full services in bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, loan modifications, and mortgage litigation. The experts at OakTree Law are aware that every case is unique and necessitates a custom legal strategy that takes into account each client’s particular circumstances. Even though our customers come to us in dire straits, we are aware that California law can help troubled homeowners if the proper measures are taken.
Even after clients believed they had tried every option or when others had advised them (often after collecting their money) that their situation was hopeless, Oak Tree Law have a history of success in achieving favorable outcomes for them.
Debt need not lead to hopelessness. OakTree Law think that clients ought to be able to live debt-free lives and seek a bright financial future. The company works hard to safeguard the homes of our clients and give them a fresh start while empowering them with knowledge of their rights.
Why Oak Tree Law?
1. Oak Tree Law is ready to answer all of your questions, no matter how many there are, and provide you with information about your legal rights and the laws that apply to them. You won’t ever feel hurried to leave the office or hang up the phone. Our staff and attorneys are always ready to speak with you and respond to your inquiries.
2. Oak Tree Law is ready to work with you. They will personally work with you to get the information required to fully understand your legal situation, as opposed to simply giving you instructions and expecting you to gather information on your own. They will assist you in compiling the evidence you’ll need to win your case.
3. Oak Tree Law provides debt and credit counseling, if necessary right then and there on your initial appointment.
4. Oak Tree Law appoints an attorney to your case who will assess your particular situation, explain your legal rights and the laws that apply, and work closely with you until your case is resolved. You will work with our highly qualified and experienced personnel as well, but we will never refer you to non-legal staff if you would rather speak with a lawyer.
5. Oak Tree Law gives you a price range upfront. The cost of your case will be disclosed to you in advance. If litigation is being considered, we will provide an estimate of the entire budget and our hourly rates in advance, quoting you a charge at each stage of the case.
6. Oak Tree Law gives you a realistic evaluation of your circumstances and available solutions. They won’t ask for money until they have carefully examined your particular situation and then they will provide an attorney for the legal action that will best serve your interests in light of your immediate and long-term financial objectives.
7. Oak Tree Law offers you the opportunity to leverage their expertise and legal understanding to achieve your objectives. Because we’re committed to assisting our clients in achieving the finest results possible, we’re not hesitant to try alternatives that others would not even consider.
15. Kazerouni Law Group, APC
LOCATION: California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Minneapolis
Kazerouni Law Group, APC was founded by Mohammed Mike Kazerouni in an Orange County Coffee shop in 2007. Ever since then, over $1 billion has been won for customers nationally.
Kazerouni Law Group, APC is one of the top law companies for consumer protection in the country, APC has served consumers throughout the country for more than ten years. Among other things, our areas of competence include the litigation of Catastrophic Personal Injury, Consumer Class Actions, False Advertising, Data Breaches, and Debt Collection Abuse.
Why Kazerouni Law Group, APC?
1. Results & Experience
Kazerouni Law Group and APC have proven themselves as some of the nation’s most tenacious consumer advocates. In the last five years, they have won over $750Million for consumers across the nation.
2. Unrelenting Action
Over One billion dollars have been gained for clients by our firm, and we have also prevailed in historic instances before higher courts around the nation. We’ve invented novel legal strategies, prevailed in instances that others deemed impossible, and provided families facing the most formidable adversaries with justice and financial security.
3. An Outstanding Legal Firm
At Kazerouni Law Group, APC our attorneys place the utmost premium on providing excellent customer service as part of that culture. Throughout your case, you will work with a trained, experienced lawyer, not with a junior associate or a paralegal, and in the vast majority of instances, you won’t have to pay anything unless we prevail or reach a settlement.
It’s not just about hiring any type of second mortgage settlement attorney, but hiring someone who is experienced, trusted, and proven to deliver. For individuals who resides in the United States, above are The 15 Best Second Mortgage Settlement Attorneys in the United States.
Leave a Reply